Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Thanks in Advance

Just wanted to say thank you to Neaniebug Suggs Brooks for sharing the blog and Etsy shop with her facebook friends.  I am working on new paintings to add to the shop.  Below is a work in progress. While driving down the road the other night, I looked up at the moon - this was the night of the "Super Moon" or "Perigee Moon", when the moon makes its closest approach to the Earth.  It was so beautiful and I thought I should paint it.


I'll be adding in a few more details and the painting should be up for sale in the next couple of days.  Money from sales of my artwork will be donated to Dad's fund. 

Please accept my thanks in advance to those who have helped my Dad, and to those who are thinking of him and praying for him every day.   He is doing the best he can, and we appreciate everyone's help so much.  

Love,
Mary Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment