Saturday, June 16, 2012

Chicken - Q benefit - THANK YOU!!

Just getting home from the benefit we had today for my Dad.  It was so good to see so many people come out to help support him!

Thanks to LeeAnn & Mark Thompson, Nick and Rachel Whitner for organizing the benefit (I know y'all worked so hard today!); David Haire and Linda & Robert Waterman for volunteering, and Kerry Brown for DJ'ing the event.  Thanks to Sandy Dilbeck for taking pics (more to come), and my stepson and nephew Jonathan and Daniel and my husband Chris and his brother Jeff were also a big help!  Also thanks to everyone who donated supplies for us!

I love and appreciate you all so much.

We couldn't get the chicken plates out fast enough, and I'm sorry that some had to wait.  If you had to wait a long time or didn't get your plate today because it wasn't ready when you came, please accept my apologies;  We were not expecting such a big turnout.

I just wanted to post some pictures and personally thank everyone that bought tickets and those who came out just to give.  We are so thankful for all the love and support. 


Click here for more pics!

 I can't seem to say THANK YOU enough!!!!!!!!!!!!










Love, Mary Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment